Z306 Compact Universal Centrifuge
The Z306 is a compact and economical centrifuge with a series of rotor options making it well suited for clinical, industrial, and research laboratories. Despite the impressive capacity of the 4 x 145ml rotor (capable of supporting 8 x 50ml or 12 x 15ml with the use of rotor inserts), the Z306 is surprisingly compact with a footprint of just over 14 x 18 inches. An optional rotor is also avaiable for microplates (2 x 3 microplates), postioning this model as one of the smallest, and least expensive centrifuges capable of high speed microplate centrifugation.
Advanced microprocessor controls allow for instant rotor identification, which automatically converts the rotational speed to the relevant g-force (rcf), preventing the user from setting a speed above the capabilities of the installed rotor. In addition to retrieving saved programs, the easy to use front panel can adjust accel/decel rates, and change the end of run alarm tone.
*Rotor not included
Clinical and Industrial Applications
A modern design control panel displays both preset and actual parameters with a dial for simple one handed operation. Precise centrifugation is obtained with 10 rpm/rcf increments and 10 acceleration or deceleration levels to protect fragile samples. The microprocessor allows up to 99 programs to be saved with simple program retrieval.
Improperly loaded rotors trigger the safety imbalance detection system which stops operation of the centrifuge. Other safety features include automatic rotor recognition with over speed protection and a motor driven lid lock system.
- Maintenance-free induction drive
- Microprocessor with large LCD display
- Lid lock
- Automatic rotor identification system with over speed protection, immediately upon rotor insertion
- Active imbalance-identification and cut-off (rotor-specific)
- Imbalance tolerant drive
- A large variety of rotors and accessories
- Manufactured according to international safety regulations, i.e. IEC 61010
- Audible signal at the end of each run with several melody options
- Rotor exchange is easy to handle
- Noise level under 63 dBA at max. speed
- Improved ventilation system keeps samples cool
|Maximum Speed||13,500 rpm|
|Maximum RCF||17,319 x g|
|Maximum Volume||4 x 100 mL|
|Speed Range||200-13,500 rpm|
|Running time||59 min. 50 s/ 10 s increments; 99 h 59 min. 50 s / 1 min. increments|
|Dimensions (w x h x d)||14 x 13 x 18.6 in. / 35.5 x 33 x 47.4 cm|
|Weight||66 lbs / 30 kg|
|G-Force||4,427 x g|