IEC/Thermo Centra B-Plus Centrifuge On-Site Maintenance & Repair
IEC/Thermo's Centra B-Plus centrifuge was designed for manual cell washing, blood typing, genotyping, cross matching, and Coombs testing, but can be used for centrifugation of blood and urine samples. The Centra B-Plus centrifuge was developed with safety in mind featuring a fail-safe cover interlocking system which prevents opening of the cover while the centrifuge is in operation. Also included is a rubber gasket fitting in a beveled rim which significantly reduces the chance of aerosol exposure.
IEC/Thermo's Centra B-Plus centrifuge is extremely versatile and can accommodate a lightweight cell washing rotor which can be transformed to accept a variety of tube sizes. For sensitive samples, the Centra B-Plus can be programmed for fast braking or coasting which provides a gentler finish.
The Centra B-Plus centrifuge features:
- 15 minute electronic timer enables exact run duplication
- Unique cover and cabinet design assures operator safety and controls aerosols
- Viewport of easy speed verification
- Membrane touch control panel with 4-digit LCD readout
- Fail-safe cover interlock system prevent lid from opening during operation
Tritech provides the following services for the IEC/Thermo Centra B-Plus centrifuge:
Centra B-Plus drive rebuild
- Centrifuge certification & calibration
Centra B-Plus rotor inspection (swinging bucket & fixed angle)
- Diagnostic and evaluation
- Full service contract
- Preventative maintenance contract
Tritech provides on-site repair and diagnostic services for IEC's Centra B-Plus centrifuge within 24 to 48 hours. We are transparent with our evaluations and strive to provide the maximum amount of value from our services. Contact us today to schedule an evaluation for your IEC Centra B-Plus centrifuge today at 1-800-886-7004.