On-Site Maintenance Repair Services for IEC's Centra 7 Bench-Top Centrifuge
IEC's Centra 7 centrifuge is a capable bench-top model with the ability to spin up to 3 liters (4 x 750mL). The Centra 7 can accommodate 250mL bottles, 500mL bottles, and blood bags making this centrifuge very adaptable to different requirements. This benchtop centrifuge has a maximum speed of 6,000 RPM with a maximum RCF of 4,590 x g. The timer has a maximum range of 55 minutes and includes a variable electronic braking system for sensitive samples.
The IEC Centra 7 centrifuge features:
- Large capacity - up to 3 liters
- Perfect for quick preparation of proteins
- Timer range of 55 minutes
- Can support blood bags, 250mL bottles, & 500mL bottles
- Wide range of rotor options
Tritech provides the following services for the IEC Centra 7 benchtop centrifuge:
Centra 7 drive rebuild
- Centrifuge certification & calibration
Centra 7 rotor inspection (swinging bucket & fixed angle)
- Diagnostic and evaluation
- Full service contract
- Preventative maintenance contract
Tritech provides on-site repair and diagnostic services for IEC's Centra 7 bench top centrifuge within 24 to 48 hours. We are transparent with our evaluations and strive to provide the maximum amount of value from our services. Contact us today to schedule an evaluation for your IEC Centra 7 centrifuge today at 1-800-886-7004.