Product Overview of Labnet’s Spectrafuge 24D Microcentrifuge
Yesterday we demonstrated Hanil’s popular Smart 15 microcentrifuge with an video overview found here.
Today, we will be demonstrating a favorite of ours, the Labnet Spectrafuge 24D microcentrifuge.
Why we like the Spectrafuge 24D:
- Very compact — it’s about the size of a sheet of printer paper
- Lightweight — less than 20 lbs.
- Inexpensive when compared to similar units
- Very quiet — smooth operation with no vibrations
- It includes a rotor! 24 x 1.5/2.0mL capacity
For more information on the Spectrafuge 24D microcentrifuge, click here to view the product page.